Meet Dr. Andrew Perrone
Since 1998 Dr. Perrone has been dedicated to relieving pain and improving quality of life for patients throughout the area. His practice focuses on individuals suffering from a wide range of injuries whether related to sports, accidents, or the workplace as well as those dealing with chronic and painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Through his work with literally thousands of patients, Dr. Perrone has found that treatment is most successful when it is carefully tailored to the individual, taking into account his or her own unique biomechanics, personality, and lifestyle. It’s all about the treating the whole patient, as a person.
While the core of his approach is based on spinal manipulation and physiotherapy, Dr. Perrone can bring together a variety of techniques and technologies that give a patient additional options and alternatives all with the goal of restoring health and well-being as soon as possible. In addition, Dr. Perrone has outfitted his facility with more advanced, patient-friendly equipment that can significantly improve the comfort of the overall patient experience.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University School of Chiropractic, Marietta, GA
- Bachelor of Science: University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- Chiropractic Adjunct in Physiotherapy: New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Certified Manipulation Under Sedation (MUS): Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA
- Certified in Cox Flexion Distraction: National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL
- Extremity Adjusting and Protocol: New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Cervical Acceleration and Deceleration: (whiplash) Spine Research Institute of San Diego